To provide high quality advising services effectively that keep up with up-to-date time and Islamic values.
To conduct programs that maintain students’ psychological health and personal, social, educational and professional balance.
First: Students’ Academic Rights:
- Educate students about the university’s rules, regulations and executive rules.
- Promote the culture of academic advising in the college.
- Assist students in choosing the right major for them.
- Supervise the programs and activities offered to new students.
- Supervise the services provided to students and develop them.
- Establish the necessary procedures to control the attendance of students.
- Create databases related to students and update them.
- Provide the college departments with information about students' academic status.
- Protect student's rights with all necessary means.
- Review students' grievances and problems and suggest appropriate solutions to them in coordination with relevant departments.
- Preside over student cases committees.
- Preside over student disciplinary committees.
- Suggest a student guidance plan and regulate the practice of it by faculty members in coordination with the relevant departments at the university.
- Follow up on scholarship students affairs.
- Establish links with alumni and support them in searching for jobs.
- Determine the satisfaction of labor market employers with the college's outcome.
- Raise the efficiency of work in student affairs.
- Coordinate with the college's vice-deans and heads of scientific departments to achieve the college's objectives.
Second: Students’ non-Academic Rights:
- Entertain social care provided by the university and participate in the activities based on the university regulations; receive health care at hospitals and health centers affiliated with the university.
- Nominate for training courses, programs, internal and external trips, as well as participate in local community service activities and volunteer work
- Submit complaining or grievance about any matter with faculty members, departments, college or any unit of the university. The complaint or grievance shall be submitted in accordance with the rules regulating the Student Rights Protection Unit.
- Help students to defend themselves against any disciplinary case brought against them, and not allow a penalty to be issued before a hearing session is conducted.
- Ensure that student with special needs receive the appropriate service in accordance with the regulations and rules in force.
- Integrity and loyalty
- Seriousness, flexibility and commitment.