The Vice-Dean’s Office for Quality and Development held a workshop for faculty members entitled "Measuring Learning Outcomes for Electronic Tests using (SPSS & EXCEL)".
The workshop was presented by Dr. Fatima Amer Hammad, on Tuesday 26/2/1442 AH, and included the following topics:
- The concept of learning outcomes and the importance of their measurement.
- Highlights about the learning outcomes excel model.
- How to extract student score statistics for electronic tests from the Blackboard.
- How to measure the learning outcomes of the electronic test using EXCEL.
- How to measure the learning outcomes of the electronic test using the SPSS program.