Last Modified Thu, 2019/08/22 - 13:29
To make the College of Computer Science and Information pioneering in the field of e-learning and distance education using D2L which is considered an integrated system that manage the e-learning procedures including admission and registration, placement evaluation test, course registration, courses management, assignments, progress of learners, exam management and supervision of Synchronous and asynchronous communication.
To make the e-learning and distance education system actively used at the College of Computer Science and Information and to ensure that the CCSI avail itself of the services provided by the Dean’s Office of e-Learning and Distance Education, particularly the D2L System.
- To make the e-learning and distance education system actively used at the College of Computer Science and Information
- Train faculty members to access the e-Learning and Distance Education System
- Register all faculty members’ courses in the e-Learning System
- Solve all problems that may encounter faculty members with the e-Learning System
- Register faculty members in training courses offered by the system
- Provide assistance to students in using the e-Learning and Distance and Distance Education System
- Provide technical support services to faculty members.
- Coordinate with the Dean’s Office of e-Learning and Distance Education to offer training courses on how to use the system.
- Technical support