Task & Duties
The committee has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and updating the CCIS website.
- Coordination with Deanship of Information Technology to provide college employees and students equipment with technical support and services.
- Development of plans and techniques to improve the e-services presented in the college.
- Provide technical support to the CCIS computer labs.
- Providing interactive class rooms with technical support.
- Provide technical support to video conference rooms in CCIS.
- Development of plans and mechanisms to ensure optimal use of computer labs in the college.
- Assurance of information security and confidentiality policies are well applied in CCIS.
- Providing the internet and email services to all college staff.
- Building an integrated and reliable central database.
- Reporting on the performance of the IT Unit periodically.