Duties and Tasks
- Embed the oral presentation of scientific material in front of a student audience or in open meetings as part of courses.
- Guide and help students to develop and adopt ideas. Selecting brilliant students in research and invention and selecting faculty who can develop such ideas.
- Supervising students with innovative ideas and coordinating with different college departments to plan executive steps for student projects.
- Conducting workshops to refine student creative and pioneering ideas to select elite at the college level to participate in conventions and scientific competitions.
- Giving the chance to students who excelled in research projects and endorsing their research skills.
- Selecting excellent researches to participate in scientific conventions at university level and coordinating with business incubators to adopt excellent projects and ideas to be developed into commercial products.
- Plan sensitization sessions on the importance of patent registration and support the spirit of inventing and innovating.