Last Modified Thu, 2019/08/22 - 13:30
- Common first year requirements
During the common first year, students learn the necessary skills to be able to register and take admission in the bachelor degree of computer science. Students also study intensive courses in English language, essentials of computer and introduction to mathematics and physics.
- The university requirements
Beside the common first year requirements, students need to take prerequisite courses such as Arabic language, Islamic Education and arts.
- The college requirements
The college requirements ( Math, science and programming) provide students with solid analytical and scientific essentials.
- Core courses requirements
The core courses offered as requirements of the bachelor degree of information technology develop students’ knowledge with a training in different fields such as database, arithmetic modelling of IS, system analysis and design, decision support system, e-commerce, project management, enterprise resource planning, knowledge management systems, professional practices and ethics, economy, marketing, accounting and finance.
- Prerequisite courses requirements
- At level five, students can choose one of two study programs. The first one is Information Security. In this track, students will take advanced courses in network security, information system management, developing secured applications and risks management. The second track is Data and Knowledge Management and students take advanced courses in data, data mining, database management systems and knowledge management.
- Summer internship