Unit Coordinator (male student section):
Dr. Khalid Hashim Hanafi Email: [email protected] Ext: 4532
Unit Coordinator (female student section):
Ms. Fatima Abdulmajid Latif E-mail: [email protected] Ext: 4561
Achieve leadership and excellence in the provision of the best training programs quality for the College as well as the University affiliates.
The Training Unit seeks to implement training programs contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the College as well as the University affiliates’ performance, in addition to helping the College female students to meet the labor market requirements, and providing an opportunity for faculty members to exchange their expertise in dealing with the issues of the University and the community in a variety of disciplines.
1. To activate a system that ensures periodic assessment and evaluation of the training needs of the College, and fulfills them in order to constantly develop the College.
2. To raise the efficiency of human resources at the College to fulfill all duties effectively.
3. To provide an opportunity for faculty members to extend their services to the community.
4. To find training opportunities for College students to develop their capacity to participate in actions that benefit the community.
5. To design and implement training programs aimed at increasing the competitiveness of the College.
6. To develop motivation towards creative thinking, and to increase the awareness of faculty and staff members, and students as well.
1- Preparing a study to determine the training needs.
2- Preparing training plans.
3- Preparing a timetable for training programs.
4- Submitting proposals of lectures and courses to the College Board for approval.
5- The preparation of periodic reports at the end of each semester and submitting them to the College Vice-Dean.
6- The preparation of an annual plan of all efforts and achievements of the Unit of Training and skills development.
7- Coordinating with the Quality Unit and the Unit of Measurement for assessing, evaluating and measuring the impact of training programs in order to allocate resources in a better way according to the quality assurance standards. 8- Taking advantage of local and advisory competencies, and cadres in all fields and presenting them in an optimal manner.