Academic Accreditation Unit (AAU) is responsible of improving the quality of academic performance to obtain internal and external program-based and institutional accreditation for the academic programs offered by all departments at the college.
To continuously improve quality by ensuring that the internal quality systems of the programs at the College of Science and Humanities in Ghat are intact which qualify it to obtain academic accreditation from reputable national, regional and international bodies.
AAU strives to obtain academic accreditation for the College's programs in science and humanities as well as enhancing quality and innovation in the educational process by supporting academic departments to meet the requirements of academic program accreditation.
- Promoting the culture of quality and academic accreditation in the college.
- Providing technical support to scientific departments to meet the requirements of academic program accreditation.
- Qualifying the academic programs nominated to apply for academic accreditation.
- Monitoring the department performance and preparation of reports about the progress of academic program accreditation.
- Follow up the preparation of self-evaluation study for the various academic programs in the college.