Duties of the unit supervisor
2. Supervise the completion of the Deanship of E-Learning and Distance Learning's plan to activate the D2L system.
3. Supervise the completion of the unit’s work.
4. Conduct training courses to help faculty members activate the first three phases of the D2L system.
5. Provide advisory and executive services to implement the e-learning system at the college.
6. Improve the quality of teaching and learning by facilitating access to educational resources and services using modern educational technologies and the Internet.
7. Promote awareness of e-learning culture to ensure continuous development.
8. Train students to use e-courses and e-learning management systems.