Leadership and excellence in educating students to be competent in legal field to compete nationally and regionally.
Qualifying graduates to be qualified scientifically in legal knowledge and to possess skills and intellectual values serve the needs of the local community.
Program Goals :
- Qualify graduates in legal field capable of meeting the requirements of the labor market.
- Contribute to having a new generation of graduates who are committed to values, ethics and ideals
- Increase community participation by developing legal awareness among the community's members.
- Establish cooperation between the department and those interested in legal studies with their counterparts inside and outside the Kingdom.
- Improve the level of scientific research in all areas of law to develop legal culture and awareness in the Kingdom.
Excellence and creativity
Integrity and transparency
Total Quality Assurance
Commitment to institutional work