Overseeing the implementation of quality standards in the academic and administrative aspects of the college, to ensure the quality and achieve academic accreditation requirements in coordination with the dean of the college.
Associated Dean College.
Terms of reference:
1. To promote a culture of quality, and posted on the college level.
2. Work on increasing the efficiency of the system of quality faculty.
3. pursue college programs to the requirements of academic accreditation.
4. Supervise the preparation of development and operational plans for college, and follow-up and implementation.
5. Study the difficulties and problems facing the development and quality college programs, and propose appropriate solutions.
6. identify faculty members in academic departments college training needs, and coordination with the competent authorities.
7-proposal for the development of the college Employees skills of faculty plans.
8-stimulate the participation of faculty members in the programs offered by the Deanship of Quality and Skills Development.
9-implementation of and follow-up activities and creativity awards excellence in educational performance and administrative and research at the college.
10-communicate with the Deanship of quality, develop skills in matters of quality and academic accreditation, Baltnsag with the dean of the college.
11. Establish mechanisms to identify the expectations and requirements and the level of satisfaction of the beneficiaries of the total services (internal and external), and use them to improve the efficiency of work in college.
12. Supervise the preparation of the annual report of the college.
13. propose the formation of committees on the work of the agency.