The Department of Computer Science (CS) strives to provide an excellent academic program that meets the international criteria in the field of computer science and which will help in having highly qualified and trained students.
The mission of the program is to develop students' breadth of knowledge and skills across the subject areas of computer science to join the job market.
The department expects undergraduate majors in the program to be able to demonstrate the following knowledge and skills:
- Solve problems
- Master a wide-range of problems solving techniques ( e.g. algorithm, design)
- Understand the basics of computer science
- Communicate effectively with other verbally and non-verbally
- Function on multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of contemporary issues in computer science