To be a leader in education and academia to achieve cognitive and societal development in the field of childhood.
Provide high-quality programs in childhood, fund research and contribute to the community in line with the kingdom's vision 2030
- Qualify graduates academically and professionally in accordance with national and international standards and the needs of the labor market.
- Enrich educational and academic knowledge in the field of early childhood in accordance with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030
- Create the opportunity for students to be accepted into a distinguished academic program that achieves the goals of sustainable development
- Provide educational, academic and professional postgraduate programs in the field of early childhood in accordance with the Kingdom’s national trends
- Provide high-quality scientific research that serves society
- Form community partnerships to enhance responsibility and achieve community development, improve the quality of university life for female students through various activities that contribute to building their integrated personality.