- Exam Committee
- Timetable Committee
- Exam Invigilation Timetable Committee
- Exam Follow-up Committee
Academic Advising Committee:
- Hold open meeting with new students for orientation and advising purposes
- Guide students to select the suitable courses that fit his/her study plan to earn a degree
- Help students to overcome any potential difficulties encountering students.
- Coordinate with students’ academic advisors on how to solve students’ problems.
Student Activity Committee:
- Supervise the extracurricular activities in the department
- Set a plan for the committee’s activity during the semester and implement them
- Prepare regular and final reports about the committee
- Invite students to join the committee
Study Plans Committee
- Coordinate with the study plan committee with about any update or improvement of the study plan
- Study and follow-up the study plans in the department, and change is made if necessary
- Follow-up courses description, and change is made if necessary
- Check the availability of textbooks at the college’s library
- Set a timetable for faculty members
- Set a timetable for the department
- Distribute teaching loads based on area of specialization
- Divide groups if necessary
Quality & Academic Accreditation Committee:
- Provide proposals and vision to develop the educational process in the department
- Evaluate study plans regularly and study their suitability for the programs’ goals in the department
- Assist the development and follow-up of programs and study plans committee in making changes on the plan.
- Apply quality standards that are approved by the university
- Apply quality standards in administration and academia to support the educational process
- Coordinate with the quality committee at the college
- Prepare surveys required by the Vice-Dean’s Office for Development and Quality
- Prepare the annual program report and forms required by the program accreditation.