The Secretary of the Council is a faculty member who is assigned to organize the College's council work, prepare its agenda, document its minutes and recommendations, and issue its decisions. The following tasks are undertaken by the secretary:
- Receive topics from the department for the Council’s agenda
- Supervise the process of preparing the College's council agenda and distributing it to members
- Writing minutes of meetings and ensure they are signed by the council members
- Supervise the process of reporting decisions to the concerned authorities
- Communicate with all sectors of the college to achieve the vision, mission and goals of the College of Education in Majmaah.
Dr. Ali Al-Dakhil
Secretary of the College of Education Council