To lead in human resources development, creativity and innovation in building the knowledge society and advancing scientific research.
We strive to develop quality postgraduate programs that serve the university and society. We also seek to raise the efficiency and effectiveness of the college as a research center that cooperate with educational and research institutions and community institutions locally, regionally and globally.
- Develop postgraduate programs that keep pace with the aspirations of the local community and are consistent with the college’s research goals.
- Encourage publishing and scientific research by holding courses and events.
- Provide the necessary services to support scholarship students.
- Recruit qualified faculty members
- Encourage faculty members at the college to actively participate in local and international seminars and conferences.
- Set a vision for the college’s research priorities and submit them to the relevant authorities at the university.