Dr. Raed Abdullah Alharbi
1. M. Alanazi, R. Alharbi, S. Aloyuni, R. Choudhary, W. Alturaiki, S. Banawas, B. Alshehri, M. Alaidarous, "The Association of Anemia with Vitamin D Deficiency among Patients Visiting King Khalid General Hospital in Majmaah, Saudi Arabia", Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International. Volume 33. Issue 60. 1616-1623 . 2021.
2. M. Alaidarous, R. Choudhary, R. Alharbi, S. Banawas, B. Alshehri, A. Bin Dukhyil, S. Mir, M. Alsaweed, M. Waly, "Serum Lipid Profile in Patients Visiting King Khalid General Hospital in Majmaah, Saudi Arabia", Bioscience Biotechnology Research Communications. Volume 14. Issue 2. 563-569. 2021.
S. Sundaram, S. Aloyuni, R. Alharbi, T. Alqahtani, M. Sikkandar, C. Subbiah, "Deep Transfer Learning Based Unified Framework for COVID19 Classification and Infection Detection from Chest X‐Ray", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. Volume 1. Issue 1. 1-18. 2021.
3. S. Sundaram, S. Aloyuni, R. Alharbi, T. Alqahtani, M. Sikkandar, C. Subbiah, "Deep Transfer Learning Based Unified Framework for COVID19 Classification and Infection Detection from Chest X‐Ray", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. Volume 1. Issue 1. 1-18. 2021.
4. R. Alharbi, "Structure Insights of SARS-CoV-2 open state envelope protein and inhibiting through active phytochemical of ayurvedic medicinal plants from Withania somnifera", Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences. Volume 28. Issue 6. 3594-3601. 2021.
5. R. Alharbi, "Analysis of prevalence and incidence trends of diabetes mellitus in Majmaah city, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia: A trend of 3 years retrospective study (2017-2019)", International Journal of Advanced and Applied Sciences.. Volume 8. Issue 5. 84-88. 2021.
6. L. Albreak , M. Alaidrous, R. Alharbi, S. Aloyuni , "The Impact of level of job satisfaction on organizational loyalty among the employees of Governmental Hospitals at Majmaah City in Saudi Arabia.", Pakistan Journal of Medical & Health Sciences. Volume 15. Issue 3. 748-752. 2021.
7. A. Veluchamy , P. Mehta , K. Srividhya , H. Vikram , M. Govind , P. Gupta , A. Dukhyila , R. Alharbi , S. Aloyuni , M. Hassan , S. Krishnaswamy , "Information theoretic perspective on genome clustering", Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences. Volume 28. Issue 3. 1867-1889. 2021.
8. R. Alharbi, S. Aloyuni, F. Kashoo, M. Waly, H. Singh, M. Ahmad, "Does transcranial direct current stimulation affect selective visual attention in children with left-sided infantile hemiplegia? A randomized, controlled pilot study", Brain Impairment. Volume 22. Issue 2. 164 - 152. 2020.
9. A. Hassan, A. Sangeetha, C. Shobana, A. Mythili, S. Suresh, B. Abirami , R. Alharbi, S. Aloyuni, A. Abdel-Hadi, F. Awad, M. Ismail, P. Selvam, P. Manikandan, "In-vitro assessment of first-line antifungal drugs against Aspergillus spp. caused human keratomycoses.", Journal of Infection and Public Health. Volume 13. Issue 12. 1907-1911. 2020.
10. R. Alharbi, "Influence of Depression on Physical and Mental Health in Patients with Angina", Pakistan Journal of Medical & Health Sciences. Volume 14. Issue 3. 1329-1332. 2020.
11. S. Aloyuni, R. Alharbi, F. Kashoo, M. Alqahtani, A. Alanazi, M. Alzhrani, M. Ahmad, "Knowledge, Attitude, and Barriers to Telerehabilitation-Based Physical Therapy Practice in Saudi Arabia.", Healthcare. Volume 8. Issue 4. 1-10. 2020.
12. R. Alharbi, "Viral Hepatitis Trend in Majmaah City, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia: A 3 Year Retrospective Study (2017–2019)", International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. Volume 4. Issue 6. 975–980. 2020.
13. F. Kashoo , R. Alharbi, S. Aloyuni, A. Mehrunnisha, S. Alzahrani, "Comments on “Prevalence of alexithymia and associated factors among medical students at King Abdulaziz University: a cross-sectional study", Annals of Saudi Medicine. Volume 40. Issue 3. 260-261. 2020.
14. B. Alshehri, P. Manikandan, A. Abdel-Hadi, A. Dukhyil, M. Alaidarous, S. Banawas, R. Alharbi, S. Aloyuni, C. Vágvölgyi, L. Kredics, S. Kocsubé, E. Al-Malki, V. Rajendran, K. Selvam, C. Shobana, "Corneal ulcer/keratitis derived Aspergillus flavus & Aspergillus tamarii and their RAPD-PCR typing", Journal of King Saud University - Science. Volume 32. Issue 3. 2103-2111. 2020.
15. R. Alharbi, "Proteomics approach and techniques in identification of reliable biomarkers for diseases", Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences. Volume 27. Issue 3. 968-974. 2020.
16. F. Kashoo , M. Alqahtani , R. Alharbi, S. Aloyuni , "Comment on The association between the timing energy intake and the risk of overweight and obesity among Saudi female university students", Saudi Medical Journal. Volume 41. Issue 3. 318. 2020.
17. R. Alharbi, " The Effect of Smoking on Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQoL) in Adult Patients of Arthritis", Majmaah Journal of Health Sciences. Volume 8. Issue 1. 45-52. 2020.