Mission, Goals and Objectives BMET Program
Offer a premier biomedical equipment technology program that makes the graduates highly competent and enhances the quality of life in their society by leveraging scientific research, to achieve sustainable development.
1. Preparing graduates with core concepts, relevant practice, skillsets, and values in the Biomedical equipment technology profession.
2. Providing an appropriate environment for scientific research, community service and sustainable development.
1. Providing solid fundamental knowledge in life sciences and engineering.
2. Preparing graduates with professional practices in medical equipment technology.
3. Engaging in life-long learning skills and continuous self-development in medical equipment technology.
4. Enhancing environment and performance of research in biomedical equipment technology.
5. Contributing to achieving national goals toward sustainable development and community services.