MDL-Student’s affairs Committee
The Committee of Curriculum development aims to develop innovative and reliable curriculum. This is achieved by covering the necessary concepts, knowledge and skills medical laboratories sciences. Additionally, committee is to review, monitor, evaluate and continuously improve the MDL curriculums and study plans to ensure high quality curriculums for all courses are conducted in the department. The committee designs and suggests recommendations and revisions for courses based on the inputs gathered from quality assurance unit, students and faculty.
Tasks and duties:
- Coordination of department activities and community service, courses, initiatives, national & international days.
- Process academic advising applications.
- Regular meetings and contacts between the students and their academic advisors.
- Arrange visits to the secondary schools to increase the knowledge about the program.
- Encourage the students to join the annual university prizes for extracurricular activities – based competitions.
- Encourage the students to document their extracurricular activities in their skills record.
- Participation of faculties in the activities of community service.