At the request of the dean of the College, Dr. Saleh Al-Dahesh, and to develop the skills of students and graduates of the college to keep pace with the developments , the College of Engineering represented by the Alumni Unit conducted a workshop entitled “How to pass a job interview”.
The workshop was presented by Dr. Ali Al-Ghamdi from the Department of Electrical Engineering, and was attended by ninth and tenth grade students.
Dr. Ali Al-Ghamdi addressed the following topics:
1. Psychological preparation for job interview.
2. Scientific preparation for job interview.
3. Practical preparation for job interview.
4. The most important themes of job interview questions.
5. The optimal method and answers to job interview questions.