About the Unit:
This unit is responsible for supervising and following up all the documents related to the students of the Internship year. It is also responsible for supervising the students during the training period in coordination with the specialized committees in the college's departments in order to acquire cumulative clinical skills related to different levels of study. It also prepares reports on students during the training period in coordination with the hospitals and training destinations accredited by the college.
1. Prepare a regulation for clinical training in the college and submit it to the college council for accreditation.
2. A comprehensive course for all students and students coming on the internship period (course rules and ethics).
3. Follow-up students and students of internship during the training period.
4. Counting the number of students targeted by training in all scientific departments and distribute them to accredited training bodies and prepare the necessary letters.
5. Circulation of regulations and regulations to students targeted by training.
6. Raise the names of the students of internship to the Deanship of Student Affairs to pay the reward of the internship.
7. Coordinating with field supervisors on training to gather all the crisis reports during follow-up of students in training areas.
8. Follow up the needs of the students and provide the necessary support during training periods.
9. Gather the necessary reports after completion of the year of internship for all students and provide the college vice-deanship of educational affairs with the necessary reports about students during the training period.
10. Issuance of certificates of completion of the year of internship for all students after the completion of the training period.
11. Implementing the duties assigned by the vice dean of training and clinical affairs.
Mr Ali Almukil
Head of the Unit