To be a pioneer department in teaching, research and community service locally, regionally and internationally.
Qualify students to excel in mathematics and its applications and possess research skills to compete in labor market and to participate in community service and sustainable development.
Integrity – Transparency- Loyalty
Graduates of mathematics program will be able to:
1. Understand and explain mathematical ideas and concepts in a scientific and objective method taking into consideration the professional and ethical responsibility.
2. Communicate and present mathematical ideas in effectively both orally and in writing.
3. Apply general concepts in solving life problems using technical means.
4. Work individually or within a teamwork.
5. To obtain admission in postgraduate programs, and compete in labor market.