A Training Course on Etiquette
ContactTelephone : 014043774
The Training Unit conducted in cooperation with the Advising Unit a training course entitled “Etiquette”.
Goals of the Course:
By the end of this course, students will be able to :
- Know what the concept ‘etiquette’ means
- Etiquette of greeting and shaking hands
- Etiquette of speaking and listening
- Etiquette of walking
- Etiquette of sitting
- Etiquette of answer embarrassing questions
- Easy strategies to get to mind and heart
- Skills of speaking and persuasion
Content of the course:
The course addresses that good behavior is basically related to a group of rules and principles that include simplicity, etiquette and aesthetics. Having good relationship with others entails few important things such as: understanding, harmony, tolerance, response and cooperation.