To lead and excel in Islamic science
Provide Islamic education that combines authenticity and modernity, and qualify students using the latest scientific and technical methods to serve society and achieve quality standards.
The department seeks to achieve the following goals:
- Consolidate the moderate Islamic approach
- Help students to gain Islamic knowledge
- Develop students’ scientific ability based on analysis, deduction, inference, and scientific research methods
- Promote Islamic values and good citizenship to serve society
- Qualify students to meet community needs in accordance with quality standards
- Contribute to meeting the world’s need by qualifying students in the field Islamic science.
- Qualify graduates to pursue their postgraduate studies