Overview of Arabic Department

The department was found at the same when the College was established in 1413, a time when the college's name was known as the "Middle College for Training teachers".

In 1422, the Department was developed into a Teachers College with the Department of Arabic and Social Sciences, and in 1425, the College changed to the College of Education in Zulfi with the Department of Arabic alone.