Overview of the Department:
The Department of Islamic Studies was established in 1432 AH, and since then it has been striving to develop its study plans, taking into consideration the integration of courses.
- Pioneering and excellence in science, and actively contributing to the change in society.
- the message:
- Maintaining scientific and knowledge excellence in Islamic studies to serve the local and global community.
- Qualifying students scientifically, intellectually and socially.
- Recruiting qualified scientific faculty members in the field of Islamic studies.
- Developing the scientific research process and contributing to community service.
- Maintaining quality performance and educational outcomes.
- Global leadership in the field of Islamic studies.