Under the patronage of His Excellency the Rector, Dr. Khalid Al-Mogren, the University Rector-ship for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research holds the meeting for the vice-rectors for postgraduate studies and scientific research titled “Attracting Academicians.. Experiences & Visions” on Wednesday the 29th of Safar 1435 H corresponded to 1/1/2014. The meeting will witness the presence of the Vice-Rector for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research Dr. Mohammad Al-Shaya and the vice-rectors of Saudi universities.
The purpose of the meeting is exchanging experience with regard to the criteria of recruiting teaching assistants, faculty members and lecturers. It also focuses on the internal and external scholarships as well as exploiting those who are sponsored by the program of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.
The meeting intendeds to achieve the following objectives:
- Exchanging experience related to the meeting topics.
- Agreeing on a mechanism for all Saudi universities regarding the criteria of recruiting teaching assistants and lecturers.
- Setting a new policy for hiring graduates who were sponsored by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques program.
- Setting general guidelines for recruiting faculty members.
- Developing the role of scholarship programs in a way that will meet the need of the University with faculty members.
Note: The meeting will be held in the honorary hall at the building of colleges.
Time: 9.00 a.m.
For the registration of vice-rectors, pleas click the following link:http://eforms.mu.edu.sa/form/91
Timetable of the Meeting Activities