Director Speech Dr. Tawfeeq Bin Abdullah Al-Kanhal
Today’s world is full of changes and achievements, on top of which is the scientific revolution in all aspects of life. It is well known that a nation development & power is measured with the level of knowledge. Engineering is one of the most important fields that would lead any nation to a better future. To that end, the Engineering College at Majmaah University has established a research center that would contribute in serving the society as well as building up a strategic relationship with governmental and private sectors. The university is well equipped with highly qualified cadres and modern labs that offer the university a potential to be one of the most leading research center in the field of engineering.
Colleges & Departments served by the Center:
The center covers all majors of engineering and scientific departments; therefore, it serves the following colleges:
- Engineering College
- Science College in Zulfi
- Education Colleges (Scientific Departments)
- College of Science & Humanities (Scientific Departments)
- to contribute effectively in evaluating the research projects presented by faculty members from the colleges related to the center in the filed of engineering.
- To set annual research topics that would contribute in solving the problems encountered by the society, particularly in minor institutions.
- To provide optimum research environment that encourage innovation & creativity skills as well as assisting faculty members in producing excellent research.
- To conduct workshops and seminars for faculty members to promote the culture of scientific research.
- To contribute in publishing researches which have received a support from the periodical journal of the center.
Headquarter of the center: Engineering College in Majmaah
Director Phone: 064321713 ext: 1270
Secretary Phone: 064321713 ext: 1271
E-mail: [email protected]