1. The University Council has the right to interpret this set of regulations
2. The higher supervisory committee of research chairs develops the executive rules for these regulations in a manner that do not conflict with the articles
3. Everything will be subject to the systems, regulations and resolutions in effect in the university in the event nothing mentioned about it in this set of regulations.
4. When the chair period is about to end or stop for any reason, the ownership of devices, equipments and properties related to the chair will go back to the university.
5. This set of regulations will be in force from the date of approval by the University Council