The scientific research chairs aim to achieve the following goals:
1. Providing the appropriate environment for research and development in all various fields of science and knowledge
2. Attracting excellent researchers and scientists around the world in order to benefit from their experience of supporting the programs and scientific research outputs
3. Providing alternatives and financial sources for supporting the scientific research programs
4. Strengthening the relationship and partnership between the university and other private, public and non-profit sectors and institutions at the local and international level.
5. Linking the scientific research output with the society needs in the way of achieving the constant development