1. To promote the concept of international cooperation and its mechanisms among all faculty members and those in their hold.
2. To enhance the international cooperation chances in the educational field that will serve the developmental plans of the University.
3. To encourage the visiting professor program which focuses on attracting well renowned academicians in fields needed by the University.
4. To sign agreement of international cooperation with universities and research institutions of top ranking.
5. To encourage the academic departments at the University to communicate with departments in their fields in other universities and research centers.
6. To introduce the University worldwide with all its academic fields.
7. To establish a partnership with worldwide universities including faculty members and students.
8. To encourage sabbatical leaves and visits for officials and researchers.
9. To activate the scholarships available at the University for postgraduate level and scientific research.