1. To activate the membership of the University in various international organizations.
2. To introduce the available international cooperation programs at the University and the means of making use of them.
3. To suggest mechanisms and procedures to follow-up and activate the international cooperation stipulated in the agreements articles at the University level.
4. To suggest fields for cooperation that is related to academic accreditation with some universities and academic institutions.
5. To conduct studies before signing agreement with other universities.
6. To review the agreements with other institutions and provide suggestions and recommendations for endorsement.
7. To follow-up and supervise the agreements signed with other universities.
8. To organize visits for faculty members and staff to other well-renowned universities to learn from their experience in academic programs development and means of teaching and administration.
9. To supervise the process of receiving delegations in coordination with Public Relation Department at Majmaah University.