To lead and excel in legal sciences and scientific research locally and internationally, and contribute efficiently to enhancing knowledge and sustainable development.
Qualify students in legal science to compete locally and internationally, and form effective community partnerships to achieve sustainable development and quality of life.
- Commit to comprehensive governance by activating mechanisms to ensure transparency, accountability, and integrity in all scientific and administrative aspects.
- Create an academic environment capable of qualifying students to meet the demands of the labor market in its various sectors.
- Promote knowledge production in all areas of law and spread legal awareness in society by encouraging scientific research and participating in legal activities.
- Form community partnerships with the government and private sectors and achieve the university’s goal.
- Cooperate with law departments in universities in legal sciences inside and outside the Kingdom.