Responsibilities of Rector’s Office Adviser and Director
The Office is directly related to the Rector. General Objective: Overseeing the office of the Rector and the related administrative units and facilitating all procedures that help to accomplish the work and achieve the objectives assigned to the office. Responsibilities of Rector’s Office Adviser and Director
1. General administrative and technical supervision of the Office and all units associated with it.
2. Following-up of all transactions received by the Office, organizing and sending them to the Rector.
3. Dealing directly with the transactions that not need to be seen by the Rector and forwarding them to the concerned departments.
4. Sorting and reviewing the transactions after being discharged from the Rector's office forwarding them to the related departments.
5. Distributing work among the staff of the units associated with the Office according to their competence.
6. Following up the work of the units associated with the Office and ensuring the quality of the work.
7. Developing the abilities and skills of the staff of the associated units through training courses to increase their performance and efficiency.
8. Approving the performance evaluation of staff and associated units.
9. Carrying out any other task assigned by the Rector.