1. Executive management secures the various needs of the university in the following ways:
- Direct insurance - sending invitations to the specialized institutions/suppliers using various means of communication for items which do not exceed the amount of one million riyal.
- Indirect insurance (governmental tenders): by making an announcement in the Official Newspaper (Um Al Qurah), local newspapers and Procurement Department Site at the University (for Objects that exceed the estimated value of one million riyal and above).
2. Coordination with the various parties at the university in order to facilitate the insurance process.
3. Follow up work to ensure the safety of insurance as required.
4. Prepare periodic performance reports and submit these reports to the competent authorities.