Last Modified Sat, 2017/07/01 - 09:51
1. Keep control over product cards matching to the product cards in the warehouses in order to control the processing of items in warehouses, and mark enrollment taking into account the reality of documents supporting the receipt or exchange.
2. Keep financial transparency of the sustainable disbursed cards as a personal financial custody of the employees, as well as the recent disbursed financial custody of the Administrations, Departments, and Sites.
3. Keep the documents which match the receipts.
4. Do whatever is required concerning procedures and control of the receipts of items and transferring process in cards.
5. Make matching procedure at periodic intervals of the incoming receipts using control item cards comparable to those incoming receipts marked on the item cards in the warehouse.
6. Inventory and follow-up items that are determined to be fixed or given or sold or destroyed under periodic reports being sent to the Public Administration.
7. Conduct necessary studies to determine the appropriate levels of storage and determine the values to avoid financial loss or increase of the stored items. The levels of storage are classified as the following (A- the minimum limit, B- the demand limit and C-- the upper limit).
8. Provide the relevant authorities with data and necessary information about warehouses in case of deficit, loss or damage; and estimate of annual needs.
9. Subscribe in committees to set the rates of supplying the warehouses and affiliated sectors with other committees as the case may be.
10. Check the special data about the stack and stagnant of inventory and make recommendations.
11. Make a decision on the storage or dispensing items immediately.
12. Make a monthly match of the actual inventory for some of the items in the warehouses comparable to the registered items marked on control product cards to verify the regularity of receipts registration.
13. Limit the number of similar items in accordance with the standards set by the Saudi Commission for Standardization and Metrology.
14. Preparation of inventory data for the value of the deficit and the increase in the inventory of items depending on the reality of forms and reports of inventory committees or reports of the General Auditing Bureau.
15. Study the inventory reports, extract the inventory storage, and set values for these inventory reports at the end of each fiscal year.