Responsibilities of University Property Management
ContactTelephone : 0164044006
• Following-up of the purchases of lands and buildings of the University.
• Collecting information about the University properties using a comprehensive database software that can include all information about the type of facilities, areas, geographical locations and occupancy rates of the entire land.
• Doing inventory about the property of the University such as lands, facilities, and buildings.
• Preventing trespassing and following up with the competent authorities such as the Ministry of Municipalities, the Notary Public or the State Property Authority along with the completion of the necessary procedures.
• Following up the completion of the transfer of ownership of some lands and buildings to the University.
• Carrying out any other tasks assigned to the administration in accordance with the area of specialty