Committee held several meetings and came out several recommendations:
- Discuss the plan student activities and adoption.
- Implementation and monitoring of the progress of the plan different activities to its programs.
- Engage students in the provision of student activities inside and outside the college.
- Provide financial support through communication with the Dean of Student Affairs.
- Develop specific drainage system and advances paid and assigned Secretary of the Committee to do so.
- Submit periodic reports to the Dean of Student Affairs.
- Development of the Faculty of Medicine's Student Club, which aims to strengthen and enhance student partnership in the implementation of extra-curricular activities.