The responsibilities of the faculty deputy for educational affairs as follows
- To supervise on implementing the study plans in the College and in its academic departments and develop them as well.
- To Secure optimum educational milieu.
- To organize the timetables and supervise the teaching loads of the faculty members.
- To follow up the Faculty needs from the staff members and working to fulfill them.
- Particpating in the professional development plan, particularly those aspects associated with teaching and learning, in coordination with the academic departments.
- Supervising on securing the teaching aids, facilities, learning resources and equipment necessary for the teaching milieu , and making sure that these items are used effectively in the learning and teaching process in the college.
- Following up the improvement plan of the facilities and the furnishing of the labs.
- Fulfilling the learning resources and references in different majors at the college with coordinating with the concerned administration in the University.
- Developing the means and the tools of assessment in the college.
- Regulate and authenticate the procedures of the students’ exams and evaluate their academic performance and form the necessary team for implementing these tasks.
- Permanently coordinating with the deputies and head of departments with the aim of achieving the objectives of the college.
- Contacting with the counterpart academic and administrative units in the College in away in order to fulfill the objective of the deputyship in coordination with the dean.
- Implementing the delegated tasks either by the Faculty council or the dean of the college.
The Faculty Deputy for Educational Affairs
Dr. Mansour Bin Khater Al-Zahrani