A Training Course entitled “Essentials of Entrepreneurship” held at Male Campus of College of Education
ContactTelephone : 0164043013
At the request of the Vice-Rector for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research, Prof. Mohammed Al-Shayaa, and within the framework of the Creativity and Entrepreneurship Center’s plan to promote the culture of entrepreneurship, a training course was jointly conducted by the Center of Creativity and Entrepreneurship and the College of Education –male campus- on Monday.
The course: “Essentials of Entrepreneurship”, which is part of the activities to celebrate the World Entrepreneur’s Day, was presented by Dr. Saleh Al-Rashidi.
The courses addressed the following themes:
- Introducing the services provided by the Center of Creativity and Entrepreneurship at MU
- Promote the concept of entrepreneurship among students
- Develop the creative thinking among students
- Turning ideas and research into valuable products
- Presenting the entrepreneurship as a commercial prototype with an illustrative description of the project’s Financial and accounting feasibility study.
At the end of the courses, a Q&A session was held for participants who commended the courses which aim to highlight the significance of entrepreneurship in the local community.
The director of the Center, Dr. Saeed Banwas, pointed out that such courses are part of the center’s plan to hold more activities and programs for students and staff.
Dr. Banwas also appreciated the role played by the ambassadors of the center and colleges, encouraging students to avail themselves of the available courses and resources in developing their skills.