A Training Course on “Innovation” held at College of Dentistry
ContactTelephone : 0164043013
Based on the directive of the Vice-Rector for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research, Prof. Mohammed Al-Shaya’a and within the framework of consolidating the culture of innovation, a training course entitled “innovation” was held on Thursday, as part of the plan set by the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center and in collaboration with the College of Dentistry.
- Introduction about the Center and the wide-range of services it provides
- Importance of innovation for sustainable development and the achievement of 2030 Vision
- Creativity, invention and innovation
- How to create an innovative project
- Invention and Saudi Patent Office
The course was wrapped up by answering the questions of audience who commended the value of the course in promoting the culture of innovation within the community of the university.
Dr. Saeed Banawas, Director of the Center, said that this and similar courses are only part of several upcoming activities and programs held by the Center targeting students and staff.
He praised the role played by the ambassadors of the Center and colleges, promising that students at all colleges will be provided with all courses and resources to develop their skills.