Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Follow-up the submission of documents for scientific communication, training courses, and medical fellowships by heads of departments after being approved by the College Council.
- Create a database of scientific communication, training courses and specialized medical fellowships for faculty members.
- Follow up the requests received from the Safeer System to heads of departments concerned with scientific communication and training courses.
- Submit necessary reports of departments’ plan for scientific communication, training courses, and specialized medical fellowships, in line with the recruitment and scholarship plan.
- Follow up with heads of the departments the submission of necessary documents to attend or participate in scientific and specialized conferences and symposia.