Strategic Objectives of the Audit Administration
ContactTelephone : 0164041850
The objectives of the audit administration is unified for all internal audit units in government sector and was defined in the second article of the decree issued by the council of minister No. 129 on 6/4/1428 as follow:
1. Protecting the public property and reducing the occurrence of fraud and errors.
2. Ensuring the accuracy of financial statements and accounting records.
3. Ensuring the effectiveness of all administrative and financial processes in a way that utilizes optimally the avail able resources.
4. Ensuring that all sectors are abiding by the regulations, policies and plans so they are able to achieve their objectives properly.
5. Ensuring the effectiveness of the internal audit system.