Skip to main content
- Supervise the implementation and analysis of evaluation tools
- Prepare necessary tools for evaluation (e.g. surveys, feedback cards)
- Analyze mid-term and final exam course results and provide some statistical indicators related to the quality of exam such as coefficient stability and the difficulty of questions, which will guide coordinators in evaluating the suitability of exam questions in testing students’ academic achievements.
- Conduct training courses on evaluation and assessment
- Use performance indicators (input & output) to improve the educational process.