The institute seeks to provide the excellence in studies, advisory services, and specialized work through working in accordance with local and international standards, and to achieve the community partnership.
The institute works to develop a strategic partnership with the public and private sectors, depending on what the university has of scientific and technical potentials, to contribute effectively in building the society and its development.
The institute seeks to achieve the following objectives:
• Studies (theoretical and practical), and providing advisory services to the governmental and private sectors, in the areas of medical, engineering, technical, administrative, planning, humanities, educational, and other fields.
• Bridge the link between the university and other units in the society though providing the university its academic services paid and its research and training expertise to achieve these units their needs and aspirations, and to develop the financial and moral resources of the university.
• Marketing the university's research, advisory and training services to the public and private sectors.
• Achieve the efficient and optimum utilization of the scientific and technical human resources at Al-Majmaah University.
The institute is committed to consolidate a set of values :
• Nationalism: the participation in building the public and private institutions of the country and developing their capabilities and potentials.
• Quality: the work is based on quality and professionalism.
• Teamwork: the faith in group works, and promotes the cooperation to achieve the public interest.
• Community Partnership: the cooperation with all national institutions to serve the society and its development.
• Creativity and flexibility: work with a spirit of innovation and development in a flexible manner to implement the institute's work and provide its services in order to achieve the satisfaction of the beneficiary.