Last Modified Mon, 2019/07/22 - 14:08
As a part of the series of meetings held by the Administrative Development Management Committee, the 4th and 5th meetings were chaired by the Vice-Rector, Prof. Musallam Al-Dosari, in the presence of the committee members.
The agenda of the committee was addressed with a particular focus on the initiatives and proposals that aim to improve the quality of works at the university.
The agenda included the following topics:
- Review the recommendations issued by the Women Committee under the Saudi Universities Sports Federation
- Discuss the proposal submitted by the College of Applied Medical Science to set up a maintenance unit for lab and medical equipment
- Discuss the request to modify the organizational structure of the Dean’s Office of Student Affairs
- The need of different departments and dean’s offices to staff
- Organizing the Office of human development policy and research
- Select some of MU staff to join the courses offered by the Saudi Center for Financial Audit and Performance Monitoring
- The organizational structure of the Correspondence Management System.
- The proposal of the Statistics and Information Center
- The tasks and responsibilities of the Department of Facilities at female campus
- Reports of the Follow-up Departments with regard to attendance
- The program launched by the Ministry of Civil Services on qualifying staff and leaders of human resources at public sectors and what extent can the university staff avail themselves of these programs.