Summer Plan carried out by the General Department of Operation and Maintenance
ContactTelephone : 0164042247
The General Department of Operation and Maintenance has started the implementation of summer plan which was approved by MU Rector under the supervision of Vice-Rector.
The major tasks of this plan are as follows :
- Expansion of the central library to create an environment for students conducive to learning.
- Renovating some of the health colleges’ internal and external facilities.
- Renovating Zulfi scholarship-students housing
- Decorating the university’s entrance.
- Maintenance of zulfi housing and adding green spaces
- Maintenance of Majmaah housing and adding green spaces
- Washing and disinfection of water sources in the university buildings.
- Planting trees in ( College of Science and Humanities in Hawtat Sudair, College of Science and Humanities in Ghat, College of Science and Humanities in Remah)
- Inspection of electrical lines, transformers and maintenance works.
- Painting sidewalks at the colleges’ parking
- Maintenance of water pumps.
- To replace the damaged light with LED lights to save electricity.
- Conduct a study to use solar energy in external lights of the university
- Maintenance of elevators at the university facilities.
- Maintenance of AC units (Chillers)