- Increase the number of successful projects that achieve their objectives on time, within the allocated budget and within the agreed project scope agreed upon.
- Balancing between the project investment and the university.
- More effective management of the University's human, technical and financial resources.
- Low exposure to risk, and fewer reports of accidents.
- Increase the accuracy of spending and return on investment and general budget.
- Reduce the accumulation of project tasks and bureaucracy.
- Increase the capacity of the University to plan using the future use of project deliveries.