ContactTelephone : 0164042214
1. To maintain a safe environment for the university buildings and facilities.
2. To be prepared for any emergency case that may occur and to communicate with respected departments inside and outside the university.
3. To raise the work efficiency via recruiting highly qualified administrative or technical cadres.
4. To offer a training and raise the discipline level for the department staffs in order to carry out the safety and security works at the university.
5. To enhance the safety measures and develop the safety and security system in the university buildings and facilities to keep up latest technology.
6. To provide all safety measures tools in everywhere and carry out regular maintenance.
7. To safeguard the university properties and facilities from damage or robbery.
8. To regulate traffic and parking lots in the university.
9. To qualify the safety and security personnel to behave properly with public.