Name: Yasser bin Abdullah Mohammed Aldahash.
Current job: Director of Administration Deanship of Library Affairs.
Major: Library and Information.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant Supervisor.
- Bachelors in Library and Information from the University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University in 1420.
Obtained training courses included the name of the session and its history and place:
Course in data entry and word processing 6 Months 1422. -
- English language course first level for a period of four and a half months of community service center, King Saud University in 1427.
- Many of the courses in the field of library and information "loan - Indexing objectivity - selection and supply - extraction - building lists of subject headings - bibliography - management libraries and information centers - building digital libraries - Dewey Decimal Classification" Institute of Public Administration of the 1425-1432.
- Many of the courses in the field of administrative "calendar functionality - the skills to deal with subordinates - refer problems and making decisions - the preparation and drafting of contracts - behaviors of public office" 1431-1432.
- Course in using the Internet in libraries and information centers at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals 1429.
Course in the use and management's assessment and team building - UAE United – 1431-
- Digital Library Course, prospects and trends in the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, 1432.
Course in concept of strategic management and administrative excellence - Turkey -1432. -
Membership of professional associations and committees:
- Member of multiple cultural and sports committees at a community college in addition to participating in many of the shows domestic and international books with the Deanship of Library Affairs, King Saud University Previously, the Ministry of Education and Affairs Deanship libraries Almajmaah University.
- Attend multiple conferences, seminars and workshops and seminars in the field of library and information and digital libraries.